Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Suddenly I See




So music is a huge motivator to me, it also serves as a way I can honestly express myself- when words and vulnerability escape me. So, when I find a song or artist that I love, it can almost consume me. Imagine repeat for hours on end.

I know what your thinking, her poor husband. But he gets it is all the quirks that make me, me and subsequently creates our crazy little we.
But I digress...

So the obsession he is currently "sharing" with me is the song, "Suddenly I See" by KT Tunstall. It is my new anthem for women taking back their power. It is my unofficial signature song for Unite for Change. It is a song men can play to show the women they love how much they get them. It makes me want to dance, say hello to strangers and save the world.

All before lunch.

Check it out, it is currently my profile song on myspace myspace.com/beccatalksaboutit and see if you can help but move.

In love-
Becca

No comments: