Sunday, December 06, 2009

"Lived loudly, loved fully, slept soundly."


I love unconventional magazines, the ones who proudly divert from the herd, Ode mag is one I dig. So I did as any networked gal (or guy) would do I joined the FB fan page. There I found this neat little ditty now cut and pasted below.




Writing your life story in six words or less.



I dug it, was moved by it and for good measure I have included mine both here and in the title.



I would love for you to do the same.



"Lived loudly, loved fully, slept soundly."



xox



Becca



###



Michael Sean Symonds, an avid Ode reader, posted this question to the Ode Exchange  Six word memoir



If had to write the story of your life as it was, is and as you hope it to be, in six words or less what would you say? What words, impulses, visions, themes, experiences, thoughts, feelings, emotions, memories, dreams, desires, losses, hurts, perceptions, fears, and associations would you express within those few words or sentence? What unspoken words would be shared? What would be denied or implied in the gaps between those words and thoughts?



Here are a couple of my favorites that people came up with:



Everything happens just at it should

Enjoyable ride, still learning to steer

Intellectual gypsy, tired of peeling onions

There was love around every corner

Lived, loved, lost, learned, loved again

Big hair, big heart, big hurry



What's your six word memoir

No comments: