Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Becca is finally cool!

So after spending a week in Virginia learning all about Cyber Safety, I decided to explore myspace. I knew all the cool kids were doing it and so I decided to move in on the action. I have to say it has turned out to be a great experience. I have reconnected with some friends from long ago and far away as well as several students we have met while traveling. It is an interesting tool to learn more about musicians and artists as well as that hot kid in English. There are a lot of safety things to consider and we would be happy to help with that (just write to us at info@kellyandbecca.com).

All and all I am glad to have arrived to hip communication land and now I see what the hype is all about. If you want to help me on my quest of cool, hit a sister up at

http://www.myspace.com/beccatalksaboutit

Always-

Becca

No comments: