Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Finally Cool Part Deux

Myspace is absolutely everywhere and now, I too am a proud member. I don’t know why, but I have been feeling somewhat hesitant and unusually cautious about the whole cutting edge technology based communication thing. Man, I sound old! For months, (okay maybe weeks, I tend to exaggerate) I have been avoiding the inevitable. It's not that I don’t want to be ultra cyber hip, and technologically savvy as all get out; really I do! It's just that I want to commit to these sorts of critical life changing moments on my own terms. The time has come, as I knew it would. Today, the commitment has been made. Myspace is no longer your space, it’s my space too, or how about our space, yeah that's nice.
Feel free to check out my amateur myspace page at-http://www.myspace.com/kellytalksaboutit

Actively recruiting myspace friends,
Kelly

No comments: