Thursday, March 01, 2007

Why I Denison University, let me count the ways!


First off, I was ready to move to the community surrounding Denison until I was informed that I could not afford to. It is absolutely beautiful and charming-hence the price tag.

Second, the campus was gorgeous. Simply gorgeous! Really, check it out http://www.denison.edu/

Third, John the Associate Dean of Students was all things we adore. Prepared, funny, candid and an animal (dog) lover.

Lastly, we had the chance to do something we rarely get to do but love. Instead of a traditional program we lead a round table discussion where learned about their specific campus issues, individual concerns and various opportunities to enact change and addressed them all head on. It was great to work with and learn from each of the participating students.

Always-
Becca and Kelly

No comments: