Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Thank You, Jessica Weiner


Life has a funny way of sending us all the right messages at the absolute right time. For example, I have found myself drawn to the amazing woman, Jessica Weiner for sometime now. Jessica, has revolutionised the way women should and can talk to one another. Her talents as an ACTIONIST (visit http://www.jessicaweiner.com/ to learn more), visionary and role model are making a huge impact on the world around us.


I read her blogs and visited her web site. But to be honest, part of me was afraid to read her books. Maybe I would have to answer some questions I was long too scared to face. Was I ready to be totally ok...with me?


I read her first two books in single settings. They have awakened a part of me that I was not sure existed and I am so glad to have met. I know her message came to me at the right time. My improved understanding and love of myself will be incredibly important as Kelly and I move forward in our Mission of ending sexual violence. Her lessons reminded me that I am proud to be a work in progress. Proud to know that the road is paved with both lessons and love.


If you want to learn more about yourself. If you seek a personal challenge I encourage you to run...not walk to get your hands Jessica's wisdom. I can honestly say, it has changed my life and I am certain that if you read them with an open heart, it will do the same for you.


Always-

Becca


No comments: