Sunday, April 01, 2007

Let's hear it for the girls!


The end of March and the start of April are one of our absolute favorite times of the year...for Kelly and I, it means time in Hotlanta with the sorority leadership of the southeast. Nothing is more empowering than going back to your roots and seeing the future in action. And let me say, the future is bright! This year Kelly and I met more amazing women who are living their lives with purpose and promise.


It was as always, absolutely awesome!


With more negative messages coming at us everyday about the apathy and lack of drive in today's youth, I invite all of those concerned to attend this energizing conference.


Kelly and I flew home, exhausted and proud to be affiliated with these wonderful women.


Always-


Becca

No comments: