Wednesday, January 16, 2008

International model


I have been called a lot of things but this is a first. Recently I was asked to model for Kashi cereal for a Canadian advertising campaign. Pretty cool right? So I got to do the hair and make-up thing and a fancy photo shoot with the rad photographer. Which by the way if you ever need some top notch work...he's your man. Check him out it's Glenn Mackay photography http://glennmackay.com/.
Now, here is the plan of plans. I want to be the Jared (of Subway fame) of Canada. Think of it..the endorsements, the free snacks. I get chills just daydreaming at the prospect. Plus, I freakin' love Kashi. So let's start the Becca for Kashi movement. Send letters, e-mails or anything else you can think of to our neighbors to the north http://www.kashi.ca/kashi_ca/index.htm. Plus, if we can make this happen you all are getting free swag.
That's right, free.
So, for your viewing pleasure here is my first international magazine spread. Let me know what you think.
xo
Jared Jr.

No comments: