Sunday, October 22, 2006

Kick'n it with the Wolf Pack

We had a chance to visit one of our favorite states and meet some really amazing athletes. It was an honor to work with the female athletes at NC State, fondly referred to as the lady wolfpack. These women play hard! Several of them came to the program with giant ice packs taped to their limbs, ace bandages wrapped around their ankles and knees, and one of them was sporting a new pair of crutches. Woah! That's serious sport my friends and probably one of the reasons collegiate team sport never found its way into my life, that and my lack of athletic coordination and skill, not to mention my on-again-off-again relationship with the gym. I admire them for their dedication! Thank you so much to our new friends at NC State for coming to our program, bruises and all.
Always,
K & B

No comments: